- 2015/09/01: Users and Developers Workshop 2015 slides are posted
- The slides of talks at the Fifth Users and Developers Workshop are now available at here.
- 2015/08/01: Version 8.3 released
- deal.II version 8.3 was released today. A full list of changes can be found here. Download links are on the download page, or the release page on github.
- 2015/03/10: Users and Developers Workshop 2015 announcement is out!
- The Fifth Users and Developers Workshop will happen August 3-7, 2015 in College Station, TX. For more information, see here. The registration deadline is April 15, 2015.
- 2015/01/01: Version 8.2 released
- deal.II version 8.2 was released today. A full list of changes can be found here. Download links are on the download page, or the release page on github.
- 2014/11/06: step-54 describes dealing with OpenCascade geometries
- step-54 (developed by Andrea Mola and Luca Heltai) demonstrates how to use existing IGES CAD files to describe the boundary of your geometry. This is the first example that uses the new support for the OpenCASCADE (www.opencascade.org) library.
- 2014/10/13: step-52 introduces time steppers
- step-52 (developed by Bruno Turcksin and Damien Lebrun-Grandie) explains how to use deal.II's built-in time stepping methods, including explicit, implicit, and embedded Runge-Kutta methods.
The primary means of communicating with deal.II developers and users is by email:
The deal.II discussion group is used by developers to announce new features and by users to ask questions about how to do things with deal.II. This is also the forum to post bug reports. It may not be used for job offers and to ask for internships!.
We appreciate comments and suggestions on deal.II. They can be addressed to either of the addresses above, depending on their public or private nature.
Legal Notice: Some countries' laws require us to post this legal notice. Please write to the responsible federal judges if you find this silly.